Adata Premier 16GB Class 10 Micro SDHC and SD Adapter
– With the more frequent use of smartphones and tablet PCs for multimedia recording and playback, there are increasing demands on the read and write speeds of dedicated memory cards.
– This Premier series memory card implements the latest SDA 3.0 specification UHS-I (Ultra High Speed 1, in compliance with SD 2.0 Class 10 speed), and comes with an entry-level price for consumers who want a dedicated card for their smartphone or tablet PC.
Increased speed, no increase in cost
– Premier micro SDHC UHS-I Class 10 U1 memory cards have higher capacity, but without a higher price, and provide consumers with the faster read speeds of UHS-I specification at the price of a Class 10 card.
– Sequential reads are up to 50 MB/second, and write speeds reach the UHS-I speed specification.
– Random read and write IOPS are 1400 and 100 respectively.
– They are remarkably suitable for users who enjoy high definition photography and video recording.
– Running multiple applications simultaneously causes no loss in read/write speed.
– These memory cards employ Error-Code Correction (ECC), and are extremely cold-resistant, heat-resistant and impervious to x-rays, making them one of the world’s most rugged memory cards.
– Capacity: 16GB
– Standard: SDA 3.0
– Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 11 x 1.0mm (W x H x D)
– Weight: 0.25g
– Voltage: 2.7 to 3.6V
– Seq Read/Write rate up to 50 / 10 (MB/s)
– Random Read/Write: 1400 /100 (IOPs)
– Certifications: FCC, CE, BSMI, VCCI
– Warranty: Limited Lifetime warranty
– UHS Speed: Class 1
– Speed Class: Class 10
– Compatibility: Smartphone/ Tablet/ Car black box
– Operating temperature: -25 degree C (-13 degree F) to 85 degree C (185 degree F)
What’s in the box
Micro SD Card , SD Adaptor