Adata 32GB Class 10 High Capacity Micro SD
– With the more frequent use of smartphones and tablet PCs for multimedia recording and playback, there are increasing demands on the read and write speeds of dedicated memory cards.
– This Premier series memory card implements the latest SDA 3.0 specification UHS-I (Ultra High Speed 1, in compliance with SD 2.0 Class 10 speed), and comes with an entry-level price for consumers who want a dedicated card for their smartphone or tablet PC.
Increased speed, no increase in cost
– Premier microSDHC/SDXC UHS-I Class 10 U1memory cards have higher capacity, but without a higher price, and provide consumers with the faster read speeds of UHS-I specification at the price of a Class 10 card.
– Sequential reads are up to 50 MB/second, and write speeds reach the UHS-I speed class 1 specification.
– Random read and write IOPS are 1400 and 100 respectively.
– They are remarkably suitable for users who enjoy high definition photography and video recording.
– Running multiple applications simultaneously causes no loss in read/write speed.
– Data is based on internal tests.
– Test results will vary depending on different platforms and software.
– These memory cards employ Error-Code Correction (ECC), and are extremely cold-resistant, heat-resistant and impervious to x-rays, making them one of the world’s most rugged memory cards.
– Capacity: 32GB
– Standard: SDA 3.0
– Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 11 x 1.0mm (W x H x D)
– Weight: 0.25g
– Voltage: 2.7 to 3.6V
– Seq Read/Write rate up to 50 / 10 (MB/s)
– Random Read/Write: 1400 /100 (IOPs)
– Certifications: FCC, CE, BSMI, VCCI
– Warranty: Lifetime warranty
– UHS Speed: Class 1
– Speed Class: Class 10
– Compatibility: Smartphone/ Tablet/ Car black box
– Operating temperature: 25 degree C (-13 degree F) to 85 degree C (185 degree F)
– Read/write speed based on ADATA internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device.
What’s in the box
1 x Adata 32GB Micro SDHC C10